Cynic

Posted by DanielShane | Posted in

During the most of my life I have never kept a journal. My dad made me when I was young but other than that, nothing. This seems like a good way to document my thoughts and whatever the crap else I want to write.

Life is an intrestingly horrible thing sometimes. You do everything you can to make yourself happy. For months on end you strive for happiness but never fully make it there. You take preventative measures to make sure things dont go bad. You choose to stay in right field so nobody hits the hardball of misery to your direction. However you eventually get a left handed batter who does everything he can to smack the ball to you. I think sports are pointless, so I dont know why I chose to make a baseball analogy. I mean really, getting round objects from one location to another is worth paying people millions of dollars a year? People base Thanksgiving around a television set so they can induldge in rediculous man on man ball throwing action. Anyway, I degress.

We try to be happy and for some reason many of us can't. The world is chuck full of negativity and we choose dwell on it. I know I do. We cant trust anyone we cant talk to anyone without fear of being backstabbed. I have one friend that I know I can trust. How do people have many? Do you know what its like to not trust even your own family? Maybe you do or maybe you dont. It would just be nice to have people to talk to who wont be talking smack about you to their other friends. .... this is starting to feel like rant page not blog page.. But whatever its MAH BLAWG. Anyway I have hours of life to rant about. Ill talk later.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment