Goals and Ambitions

Posted by DanielShane | Posted in

I tend to think of myself as a goal-less. But today I remembered I do actually have a few. They may be small but I think important since they are the only goals I currently possess.

Ball pit. I want a ball pit in my house. Ball pits were my favorite thing when I was a kid. Its like swimming, but you can always breathe. How will I do this you ask? Well first you have to own your own house. (This goal is bigger than I thought.) Then you have to have a spare room. You install a Dutch entrance door on the room. That is this.



Then you simply leave the bottom one shut and fill the room with balls, which I may add are not cheap. But this thing is a goal and i think it would be awesome. I want the deepest ball pit I've ever been in!

Car. I have an old car that I REALLY want to restore. The thing is beautiful. I bought it for 500 bucks 2 years ago and havent been able to do anything with it. Its a 1972 Buick centurion. Never heard of it? thats because its rare! I eventually want it to be in almost new condition. Here is a picture of it in its current condition.

So those two things are my current goals. They may be small but a goal is a goal and I'm glad that I actually have one. Family and wife will come in eventually but thats something that will just happen.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment